Monday, April 27, 2015

PiYo: Week 2 Review





This week was a rough one, but only because I had some family stuff come up that I allowed to interfere with my workout schedule and my nutrition plan.  Overall I'm disappointed in myself, but I'm not going to let it get me down.  I'm heading in to week 3 with a renewed sense of commitment and a meal plan to help me stay on track even when unexpected things come up. 






The workouts that I got in were awesome!  I feel so much stronger, I'm modifying less moves, and  finding it a little easier to get through routines (easy is a bad word but you can see how red faced I am in my photos!).  My favorite is still Sweat.  I'm not quite sure why other that I get a really deep stretch and I always feel invigorated afterwards.  My least favorite thus far is Core, but that is to be expected given that I have a lot of "belly" to lose.  Its a rough routine, but I definitely felt the aftermath (in a good way!).


Day 8 - Sweat
Day 9 - Define: Lower Body
Day 10 - Rest Day
Day 11 - Define: Upper Body & Core
Day 12 - Rest Day (scheduling)
Day 13 - Sweat
Day 14 - Rest Day (family issue)

Here are a couple of the clips that I taped.  This was the first time I've recorded myself doing some of the workouts and I think it's going to help me physically see my progress on top of what I'm feeling.









At the end of week 2, I was at a +/- 0 lbs. for the week.  I'm glad I didn't gain weight considering my nutrition wasn't on point like it needed to be.  My results had nothing to do with the program.  With the changes I've planned for week 3, I'm looking forward to getting back in to the groove!


No comments:

Post a Comment