Sunday, April 19, 2015

Shakeology Sunday: Orange Dream



Ok I know what everyone is thinking...all I do is talk about Chocolate Shakeology!  Well I thought I would switch it up and offer a really tasty Vanilla Shakeology recipe this week.  It's one I love even more now that the weather is warming up and I'm looking for that extra boost of Vitamin C to start my day.

The key to this recipe is the fresh squeezed orange juice.  If available, buy it at your local grocery store.  If it isn't available, try your hand at juicing and only use store bought OJ as a last resort.  Make sure you check the label though!  Lots of store brands have hidden sugars and other additives to make them taste "better" and to allow for a longer shelf life.

Here is how to start your day with an Orange Dream:

4-8 oz. Water
4-8 oz. Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice (our local grocery store does this on site)
1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
add ice to taste if desired

Then shake in your favorite shaker cup or blend (especially if you add ice).

Enjoy this ray of sunshine to start your day off right!

No comments:

Post a Comment