Monday, April 13, 2015

Shakeology Sunday: Peanut Butter Cup (or Tagalong Cookie) Inspired





Peanut butter and chocolate are two of my favorite things on earth so it was important to me to try to fill that craving somehow.  Since I started drinking Shakeology, my cravings are down, I've seen better weightloss results, reduced my bloating, and seen higher quality/faster nail and hair growth.  I can't live without my morning shake!

This has been my "go to" recipe since I started drinking Shakeology about 8 months ago.  Here is my magic formula for a liquid peanut butter cup (or Tagalong cookie for your GS cookie addicts!)

Here is how it is done! 

Blend or shake up:
8-16 oz. cashew milk (or other dairy or nut milk)
2 tbsp. PB2 (or natural peanut butter)
1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
ice to taste (optional)

Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment